Here Women Talk

Gaby Böll's Comments

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of Here Women Talk to add comments!

Join Here Women Talk

At 10:45am on April 16, 2012, Fawnda Starkes said…

Welcome Gaby,

My name is Fawnda, and I work closely with Kay Van Hoesen, the founder of Here Women Talk. Congrats on the new book. Our group, Creative Intentions, might be a good place to get some publishing advice. We have many self-published authors in our membership, and they are always so giving of their information.

As you may know, we are an open forum where no topic is taboo. We recently launched a blogzine, an online magazine with departments and categories created entirely by member blogs. If you like to write, I hope you'll share your blogs and invite other bloggers to contribute, too.

We stream internet radio 24/7 with live talk and music (mix of jazz fusion and acoustic -- here). Click on the Listen button in upper right corner. Radio programs are constantly looped as well, and you can always listen to an archived show by clicking here.

You can see our week-at-a-glance talk-schedule here.  And Monday-Friday we post the day's upcoming guests & topics. We invite you to call-in or chat-in with your comments and questions.

We have many groups, depending on your interests, you might want to join.

So, we're glad you found us, and we do hope you'll invite your friends to join us using this link.

Fawnda

Join Here Women Talk Social Fan Page Check Us Out On Twitter Follow Us On YouTube Read Here Women Talk Feed

HWT Associates

© 2014   Here Women Talk managed by Zeus Media Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service